It's not a bug, it's a feature. The weary signage previously half-hidden by the awning of Eva Deli Grocery has been spiffed up to furnish The Wheelhouse, a purveyor of "gourmet grilled cheese," with old-school street cred. The forebear of the small Iavarone chain of Italian markets opened in 1919; one location in Maspeth, Queens, and others on Long Island, still serve a newer generation of Italian-Americans.
Iavarone Bros. Pork Stores
Surviving signage, 165 Wilson Ave. (Hart St.-Dekalb Ave.), Bushwick, Brooklyn